[FLASH-USERS] Flux Corrected Species Handling in 4.3

Jason Galyardt jason.galyardt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:22:45 EDT 2016

Dear FLASH Users,

Has anyone evaluated the effects of the new flux corrected species handling
in FLASH 4.3 (runtime parameter hy_fullSpecMsFluxHandling, defaults to
.true.)? Is this a 10% level correction for kpc size domains? I ask because
it's currently not practical for me to test this in my own simulations.

The follow-up question is then, what happens if this feature is turned off
(hy_fullSpecMsFluxHandling = .false.)? Do we get the same behavior as
previous versions of FLASH?

Thanks,

Jason

------