[FLASH-USERS] Two issues (PLUTO and Chombo)

John ZuHone jzuhone at space.mit.edu
Mon Sep 5 12:16:09 EDT 2016

Hi David,

I am pretty sure the Chombo FLASH effort was abandoned a long time ago but someone should correct me if I am wrong.

Best,

John
John ZuHone, Chandra/ACIS Operations
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics

60 Garden St., MS-67       (w) 617-496-1816
Cambridge, MA 02138.     (m) 781-708-5004

john.zuhone at cfa.harvard.edu
http://hea-www.cfa.harvard.edu/~jzuhone