[FLASH-USERS] User manual

Scott Feister sfeister at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 10:18:17 EDT 2016

Hi Ebo,

I usually find the latest documentation through the FLASH User Support
<http://flash.uchicago.edu/site/flashcode/user_support/> page (Get there
from the FLASH home page by clicking "FLASH CODE" in the top-of-page menu,
then scrolling down and selecting "Documentation and User Support" from the
right-hand list of links). Here are the direct links to the FLASH 4.3 User
Manual:

FLASH 4.3 User Guide, PDF format
<http://flash.uchicago.edu/site/flashcode/user_support/flash4_ug_4p3.pdf>
FLASH 4.3 User Guide, HTML format
<http://flash.uchicago.edu/site/flashcode/user_support/flash4_ug_4p3/>

Hope this helps!

Best,

Scott

Scott Feister, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher, FLASH Center for Computational Science
University of Chicago, Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics