[FLASH-USERS] 2D Spherical and Cartesian Geometry

Carlo Graziani carlo at oddjob.uchicago.edu
Fri Sep 23 11:20:14 EDT 2016

On 09/23/2016 09:25 AM, Carlo Graziani wrote:

> So, you see, as Mordecai noted, you can only produce an exploding line
> charge in cartesian geometry.  If you want a spherically-symmetric point
> explosion in 2d, your only option is spherical.

...or cylindrical.  _Two_ options.  Spherical, cylindrical... and a
fanatical devotion to the Pope.  _Three_ options...damn.  I'll do the
entrance again...

Carlo

--
Carlo Graziani                                 (773) 702-7973 (Voice)
University of Chicago Flash Center             (773) 702-6645 (FAX)