[FLASH-USERS] Help request

Scott Feister sfeister at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 18:13:42 EDT 2017

Hi Duong,

I'm glad you reached out! There is a good description of how to get started
with FLASH on the user support
<http://flash.uchicago.edu/site/flashcode/user_support/> page. Inside the
user guide, see Ch. 2, "Getting started".

User guide PDF: http://flash.uchicago.edu/site/flashcode/user_support/
flash4_ug_4p4.pdf

Best,

Scott

Scott Feister, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher, Flash Center for Computational Science
University of Chicago, Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics