[FLASH-USERS] Particle property issue

Broxton Miles bjmiles at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Apr 27 11:48:30 EDT 2017

(resending because for to reply all)
Hi Klaus,

Thanks for the reply.

I checked Flash.h, and it appears only once as a variable GAMC_VAR and once
as the particle property GAMC_PART_PROP.

Simulation_mapParticlesVar.F90 looks normal:    integer, dimension(1:11),
parameter :: part_keys = (/&
   & TEMP_PART_PROP,&
     DENS_PART_PROP,&
     GAMC_PART_PROP,&
     SHK_PART_PROP,&
     PRES_PART_PROP,&
     O16_PART_PROP,&
     NI56_PART_PROP,&
     S32_PART_PROP,&
     CA40_PART_PROP,&
     C12_PART_PROP,&
     SI28_PART_PROP&
   &/)

   integer, dimension(1:11), parameter :: var_keys = (/&
   & TEMP_VAR,&
      DENS_VAR,&
      GAMC_VAR,&
      SHK_VAR,&
      PRES_VAR,&
      O16_SPEC,&
      NI56_SPEC,&
      S32_SPEC,&
      CA40_SPEC,&
      C12_SPEC,&
      SI28_SPEC&
   &/)

gamc appears to be stored in the grid correctly because I can pull it out
of the checkpoint files, but for whatever reason is not being mapped into
the particle files correctly.
I'm using the helmholtz eos and the split hydro if that helps.