[FLASH-USERS] Strange situation in Jeans problem

María Fernanda Clever Uribe clever_fisica at ciencias.unam.mx
Sun Aug 6 19:51:59 EDT 2017

Hi everyone;

I’m a new user of FLASH4.3 and I’m studying the setup problems, but I have
a question about the Jeans problem. I made a graphic of the energies like
the one that is shown in FLASH user’s guide (p. 454) with its analytic
solution but I found out that when I run this problem using (for example) 2
processors, the analytic solution doubles its value and so for any number
of processors. My teacher and I think that this could be happening because
of an error of the MPI. Could someone tell me where the error shall be? I’d
really appreciate that. I attached a picture from my results.

Greetings!

Fernanda Clever.