[FLASH-USERS] Grid changed

Seyit Hocuk seyit at mpe.mpg.de
Tue Jan 17 03:12:06 EST 2017

Dear Flash users,

In one of my subroutines, I was making use of the variables
"grid_changed" and "dr_simGeneration" (both integer) to notify me of any
changes in the grid and perform a task in such a case. This worked for
the split solver(s). Now, with the unsplit solvers "grid_changed" is not
getting updated with the grid.

My basic question is, how can I know if the grid changed at any place in
the simulation. Any elegant/simple solution is acceptable.

Best wishes,
Seyit

--
Dr. Seyit Hocuk