[FLASH-USERS] Laser Slab Problem

phani sri phanisri123 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 22:34:32 EDT 2017

Hi All,
               I want to study the plasma evolution over a long duration
(up to few microseconds) in the Laser slab when a laser beam is incident
normal to the target. But I am observing that the pressure and density
pseudoplots where the the plasma instead of expanding for longer time
scales, it is deccelerating towards the target over 8 ns and launching in
to the target  and the shock wave launched into the target is not strong.
Can anyone please suggest me, if we have to make any changes in the codes,
is the code is specific for short pulse duration.

--
D. P. S. L. Kameswari,
Ph. D Scholar (Physics)