[FLASH-USERS] Running FLASH: Help is need do full MHD runs

Edisher Kaghashvili ekaghashvili at idsscorp.net
Fri Jul 14 16:56:34 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I would like to use FLASH code for MHD simulations similar to what was done recently in Nature article:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/314205544_High-frequency_torsional_Alfven_waves_as_an_energy_source_for_coronal_heating
They show observations and simulations using FLASH, and my objective is to show that waves they see in simulations are the waves I discovered long time ago:
https://youtu.be/gzg1EUhwpwQ
I lack experience of using a large publicly available code(s), and I am looking for a person who can run 2D MHD simulations using FLASH.
Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Sincerely,
Edisher Kaghashvili