[FLASH-USERS] Impose an exterior time-dependent magnetic field

Siyi Yu siyiyu at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 1 16:43:45 EDT 2017

Dear FLASH users and developers,
Does anyone know how to impose a time-dependent magnetic field on every
point of the simulation domain?
For example I am trying to simulate a sinusoidal electric current passing a
capillary using MHD unit. It seems to me that the electric current/density
in MHD is not a direct parameter. So I am trying to simulate it with
magnetic field B_z. Thus I want to impose B_z=B0*sin(t/T)*r on every point
of my simulation domain, where T is a characteristic time and r is the
radial position.
What can I do?

Thank you very much.
Best