[FLASH-USERS] Question about 1D MHD simulation

Mark Richardson mark.richardson.work at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 10:38:18 EDT 2017

Yes, I agree, the value for jmin / jmax are not changed from 1 for NDIM =1,
so the loop over jmin-2 : jmax+2 would cause issues.

I wonder if a simple fix would be to set a variable, say jbuff, to 2 in the
case of NDIM >= 2, and 0 for NDIM=1, where the loops go over jmin-jbuff,
jmax+jbuff. Likely something similar needs to be done for k loops for the
case with NDIM < 3.

-Mark

Mark.Richardson at physics.ox.ac.uk
+44 1865 280793