[FLASH-USERS] mac install

Salvador Portillo sportil at unm.edu
Sat Jun 24 18:23:16 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

trying to get started on using flash on a mac, I’ve looked for specific mac install instructions for this and perhaps i’ve missed them so if you can point me to them maybe that will solve my problem.  In any case I am running into this when running the make command:

make: /usr/local/pkgs/mpich2-1.4.1p1//mpif90: No such file or directory
make: *** [Burn_interface.o] Error 1

Although i have openmpi It looks like i have to install an earlier version of mpich, 1.4.1p1 and then install the f90 gcc compiler.  before i plunge into this thought I’d ask for some advice.

Thanks

Sal