[FLASH-USERS] Looking for a bit more advanced post-simulation analysis applications

Schmid Pirmin schmidpi at student.ethz.ch
Mon Mar 6 05:18:08 EST 2017

Dear FLASH users,

I have been looking at various methods to access the results of FLASH simulations. Often, the result files are used to create visualizations by either IDL,VisIt, yt, or even direct access through HDF-5.

Going through the publications, I have been looking for more advanced post-simulation analysis applications that may even have more complex access patterns to the generated result files. However, I have not been lucky so far.

Are you using such applications? Or do you have information about one where I can ask directly? It would be very helpful for me to run such real-world post-simulation analysis applications.

I thank you already very much in advance. I appreciate your time and your information.

Best regards,
Pirmin

---
Pirmin Schmid