[FLASH-USERS] Helmhotlz EOS question

Robert Fisher rfisher1 at umassd.edu
Thu May 4 15:11:26 EDT 2017

Hi Malia :

  Ok, good -- without nuclear burning, there are a few major checks to
focus on. I'd be certain to read in your zeroeth checkpoint file and
inspect the composition very closely in a tool like yt to ensure everything
is initialized properly. Once you have confirmed the t = 0 data is valid,
 I would be concerned about the hydrodynamic stability, which you can test
by lowering the CFL number.

  Best wishes,

  Bob

robert.fisher at umassd.edu