[FLASH-USERS] User Defined Boundary Condition

Siyi Yu siyiyu at lbl.gov
Thu May 4 23:26:24 EDT 2017

Dear FLASH users and developers,
I am trying to impose a user defined boundary condition time dependent
applied on a cylinder lateral surface. More concretely, I am trying to
impose an azimuth Magnetic field on the lateral side of a capillary. I have
consulted the User Guide chapter 8, but it is not so well described. And I
have tried to find some indications on the WindTunnel example, but it is so
complicated that I do not know how to adapt it into my case. Is there
anyone who can help me please?

Yours sincerely,
Siyi YU