[FLASH-USERS] ensuring div B = 0 when adjusting evolution

Joshua Wall joshua.e.wall at gmail.com
Tue May 30 18:48:57 EDT 2017

Klaus,

    Thanks for the clarification. Indeed, I tend to be a bit paranoid at
this point and do both Eos_wrapped and fill guard cells when I do these
type of changes. Also, thanks for catching my bad syntax on the guard cell
filling, I confess I was responding at the airport on my phone.

Cordially,

Josh

--
Joshua Wall