[FLASH-USERS] Who can help me in short words with main problems in downloading of Flash cod

Sahib Huseynov huseynovsahib at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 03:35:31 EDT 2017

   Dear Colleagues, please, answer me in very and very short explanation to
next my big questions:

1) what kind hardware we should use (it is clearly, that not ordinary
desktop PC or even best laptop, really in the Academy, where I work, here
are not so big budget for scientific researches, so for my mind, we need
personal supercomputer for instance, about min 5 000 $ or max 25 000 $) ?
2) what kind of operating system we should use (it is clearly that not MS
Windows and again, for my mind, we should use Linux (but what kind of
distribution, may be Ubuntu))?

   Dear Colleagues, please be very kind and answer me, please, to these
very important questions.
With kindest regards,
Sahib Huseynov
Ganja, Azerbaijan Republic.