[FLASH-USERS] Problem with HYPRE library

ascenzi stefano.ascenzi at roma2.infn.it
Thu Oct 26 16:56:12 EDT 2017

Dear Klaus,

The version of HYPRE is 2.11 (while the version of FLASH is FLASH4.4)

The content of the directory /usr/local/Hypre/lib is the file libHYPRE.a
and nothing else.

I have also the line that you mentioned in my makefile.h:

FFLAGS_HYPRE = -I ${HYPRE_PATH}/include

As concerns the HYPRE configuration I am not sure, but in the configure
file i see
enable-fortan and a comment says that the default value is yes.
Moreover in the config.log file I see

Configured with: ../gcc-6.3.0/configure --enable-languages=c++,fortran

so I think that fortran is enabled.

Thank you for your help,

Stefano