[FLASH-USERS] Problem with HYPRE library

ascenzi stefano.ascenzi at roma2.infn.it
Fri Oct 27 10:53:31 EDT 2017

Dear Klaus,

I checked again the HYPRE makefile.config and I noticed that the fortran
compiler was different from that used by FLASH. I installed again HYPRE
with the following configuration

./configure --prefix= /usr/local/Hypre
CC=/Users/stefanoascenzi/Desktop/FLASH/mpich-install/bin/mpicc
CXX=/Users/stefanoascenzi/Desktop/FLASH/mpich-install/bin/mpicxx
FC=/Users/stefanoascenzi/Desktop/FLASH/mpich-install/bin/mpif90

Now the compilers are the same used by FLASH. However it did not solve
the problem since I obtain the same error message.

As regards my system I have macOS Sierra version 10.12.3. while the
compilers mpicc, mpicxx, mpif90 are those in MPICH 3.2.

Thank you for your help,

Stefano