[FLASH-USERS] Simulation domain (sedov)

Dean Townsley Dean.M.Townsley at ua.edu
Fri Apr 6 11:49:20 EDT 2018

Hi Ian,

You may have figured this out, but just to add to what I think Klaus is
getting at:

Often when you try to make the domain bigger it turns out that the
lowest-resolution grid no longer resolves a localized initial condition
well enough for the refinement to trigger in the initial state.  So you
don't get the proper initial state.  An easy way to fix this is to
change lrefine_min.  So, for example, if you double the linear size of
the domain, by adding lrefine_min=2 to your parameter file, the base
grid cell size is the same when the simulation starts constructing the
initial condition.

Maybe that helps,

Dean