[FLASH-USERS] Running multiple simulations simultaneously

Jenks, Malia T. mjenks at ou.edu
Wed Dec 5 18:57:20 EST 2018

I am trying to run three variations of the same simulation. I can setup and run each of them individually, but if I run the setup script a second time (for the second simulation) it causes the previous simulation to no longer work. The setup script and almost all of the files used are the same for each simulation the differences are in the flash.par file and the initialization grid data. I have been trying to run the setup to have 3 work directories (one for each version). Is there a way to be able to do this?

I am running FLASH4.4

Malia Jenks