[FLASH-USERS] How to simulate the magnetic diffusion process in FLASH

zdy0903 zdy0903 at stu.xjtu.edu.cn
Thu Dec 27 22:52:58 EST 2018

Hi!

When I want to simulate the non-ideal MHD model (14.3.5), I need to take the magnetic diffusion process into account. That is,

What should I do if I want to simulate this process in cylindrical geometry? Is there any example models? Another question is about the resistivity. There is a magnetic resisitivity module in material properties, which is like

Does the magnetic resistivity represent the resistivity in Ohm's law(E=ηJ)? And what is unit of the magnetic resistivity (what the units of 1.0e-0 in the picture?)

Thank you very much!

Zhang