[FLASH-USERS] min. unk(DENS_VAR)

Slah Abdellaoui slah.abdella at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:31:10 EDT 2018

Dear All
I am running a problem, where the initial density is proportional to 1/r^2,
whenever I change the parameter the density profile reaches the of 1e-10
(figure dens.png) and it doesn't go further, as it suppose to vary as a
function of 1/ r^2. I don't know what causing that. I am using 1d spherical
coordinate problem with PPM hydro solver and including the gravity point
mass.
I have set "convertToConsvdInMeshInterp =.True." and I saw the output in
attached log file.
Some of the configuration I get non convergence in Riemann subroutine.

I look forward to receiving your response.
Best regards,
Slah​
 log
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mMbxAvAXxlFNEzMD8CwmuXPe37FmHah-/view?usp=drive_web>