[FLASH-USERS] Coupling RHD with self-gravity

María Fernanda Clever Uribe clever_fisica at ciencias.unam.mx
Thu Jul 5 15:51:47 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I am trying to setup a problem that requires using RHD and self-gravity,
and I have a problem while running the simulation.

I am using 2D cartesian coordinates, and the multigrid solver which is
specified in Config file:

physics/Gravity/GravityMain/Poisson/Multigrid

I compiled using the following line:

./setup JetGravity -auto -2d +noDefaultMpole +gravMgrid -maxblocks=2000

The error message is:

abort_message: gr_isoMpoleInit:  FATAL:  unsupported geometry!

I do not understand why there is an error. Is it due to geometry, since the
multigrid solver should solve gravity with this kind of geometry?

I hope someone can help me.

Best,

Fernanda Clever