[FLASH-USERS] Setting up of computational domain for nozzle

Sai Siva saisiva.phys at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 06:10:51 EDT 2018

Dear Flash Users,

I have a specific problem to solve which is related to the flow dynamics
from a tube whose diameter varies with length (just like a nozzle). I want
to understand how a compressible fluid flows through this varying tube and
exit from the opening into an ambient air. My interest is also to
understand how this exited air flows in ambient air at different times.

*I want to set up the 2D computational domain such that this varying tube
should sit at the center of the domain and all the four sides of the tube
must have the ambient air conditions. *

Any ideas on how to build this kind of domain ???

                               Thanks in advance

--