[FLASH-USERS] Two sedov explosions

Carlo Graziani carlo at oddjob.uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 11 17:29:03 EDT 2018

Might it not be better to write a local source term that adds the extra
local energy to create the second explosion near x=0.3 exactly at the
time when you want it to go off?

Carlo

--
Carlo Graziani                                 (630) 252-1543 (Voice)
Argonne National Laboratory -------------------------------------