[FLASH-USERS] CCSN compilation error

Sean M. Couch couch at pa.msu.edu
Thu Jun 21 15:06:47 EDT 2018

Hi Slah,

I think we’re gonna need a little more info to go on here… Setup line, compiler, hdf5 version, etc. It looks like from the output this is and HDF5 version issue. Are you able to compile any applications with FLASH? Even just Sedov, for instance?

Best,
Sean

Sean M. Couch

Assistant Professor

Department of Physics and Astronomy

Department of Computational Mathematics, Science, and Engineering

National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory/Facility for Rare Isotope Beams

Michigan State University

567 Wilson Rd, 3250 BPS

East Lansing, MI 48824

(517) 884-5035 —— couch at pa.msu.edu<mailto:couch at pa.msu.edu> —— www.pa.msu.edu/~couch<http://www.pa.msu.edu/~couch>