[FLASH-USERS] execvp error on file flash4 (mpich version 3.2)

g.granda at irya.unam.mx g.granda at irya.unam.mx
Wed Mar 14 20:12:41 EDT 2018

Hello,

I recently was able to compile the Sedov problem without any problem. I
used hdf5 1.8.12 and mpich 3.2. What I did was the following:

./setup Sedov -site=asus.rog

Everything went well here, then:

Make

In the objects folder, and I got a SUCCESS message and the flash4 file
was create. Afetr that I wanted to run the problem using:

  mpirun -np 1 flash4

And, I got the following error:

[proxy:0:0 at asusrog] HYDU_create_process (utils/launch/launch.c:75):
execvp error on file flash4 (No such file or directory)

So, I don't know what was wrong? Does Flash work fine with any version
of mpich ?
PDT: the Makefile.h and the output after doing Make in the objects
folder are attached to this email

Cheers,