[FLASH-USERS] An error in running Sedov problem

shuang liu inovaliu at gmail.com
Mon May 21 22:25:22 EDT 2018

Hi, all,
I'm getting started with the FLASH code with running the example Sedov
problem. When I issued './flash4' in the command lined, it seemed okay.
However, when I tried to run the problem with parallel settings 'mpirun -np
8 flash4', an error is reported:

 RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "order"...
 RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "slopeLimiter"...
 RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "LimitedSlopeBeta"...
 RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "use_avisc"...
 RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "use_flattening"...
 RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "use_upwindTVD"...
 RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "RiemannSolver"...
 RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "entropy"...
 RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "shockDetect"...
mpirun noticed that process rank 4 with PID 14922 on node hn exited on
signal 11 (Segmentation fault).
[hn:14917] 7 more processes have sent help message help-mpi-btl-openib.txt
/ reg mem limit low
[hn:14917] Set MCA parameter "orte_base_help_aggregate" to 0 to see all
help / error messages

Do you know what the problem is?