[FLASH-USERS] An error in changing the model of magnetic resistivity

kunwang_xjtu kunwang_xjtu at 163.com
Wed May 23 11:29:51 EDT 2018

Hello everyone:
     I'm doing some work on non-ideal MHD simulations based the case "Noh", in which the magnetic resistivity is taken into consideration. The route of SpitzerHighZ is decleared in config file, as as follows:
REQUIRES physics/Hydro/HydroMain
REQUIRES physics/Eos/EosMain/Gamma
REQUIRES physics/materialProperties/MagneticResistivity/MagneticResistivityMain/SpitzerHighZ

However, when I run the code, the error in "Hydro_ini" demonstrates that "WARNING: requested real parameter 'resistivity' not found ". The parameter "resistivity" is a value in physics/materialProperties/MagneticResistivity/MagneticResistivityMain/constant. The code do not execute the model of SpitzerHighZ, how should I fix this prolem?

Thanks!
Wang Kun