[FLASH-USERS] Timer runs out of space

Ryan Farber rjfarber at umich.edu
Wed Sep 12 16:30:37 EDT 2018

Tomek, I don't quite understand what you wrote. Won't all processes execute
the same code unless embedded by some conditional to exclude them (e.g.,
"if (my_rank == MASTER_PE) then .... endif")? Any such conditional would be
noticeable by looking at the source code between a Timers_start and a
Timers_stop.

Another thing to note is that grepping just for "call Timers" is not quite
general enough because there are also "#IO_TIMERS_START/STOP(blah)" pairs
of statements as well.

However, I didn't notice anything wrong with those pairs in my case either.
I'm content with just setting tmr_maxTimerParents = suitably large number
as a quick fix.

Best,
--------
Ryan