[FLASH-USERS] adding particle unit

Slavin, Jonathan jslavin at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 25 08:35:35 EDT 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to add a new particle unit under Particles/ParticlesMain/active.
I think I've included all the necessary REQUIRES statements in the Config
file in the simulation directory, but when I build I get an error during
the compilation of Particle_specifyMethods.F90:
Particles_specifyMethods.F90(49): error #6404: This name does not have a
type, and must have an explicit type.   [DUST]
  particleAdvVect(n) = DUST
Particle_specifyMethods.F90 is autogenerated by setup, so it's unclear to
me how to make it so that the name of my new unit is declared. Any help on
this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon

--
Jonathan D. Slavin
Astrophysicist - High Energy Astrophysics Division