[FLASH-USERS] adding particle unit

Slavin, Jonathan jslavin at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 25 11:15:35 EDT 2019

I'm adding both. It's for dust particles which need to know the gas
conditions (relative velocity, density and possibly temperature) at their
locations and then are subject to drag. So added a short range drag force
under Particles/ParticlesForces/shortRange/drag and an advancement method
under Particles/ParticleMain/active/dust

I think it may be working now (i.e. the setup), though I'm still debugging
the actual code.

Jon