[FLASH-USERS] Using gr_forceDerefInRadius

vgop at lle.rochester.edu vgop at lle.rochester.edu
Mon Jul 1 15:38:29 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I'm trying to get FLASH to forcibly derefine in some regions of the
computational domain. It looks like the code used in
gr_forceDerefInRadius.F90 would fit the bill for this kind of operation -
however, I don't see where (if?) this routine actually gets called by the
refinement manager. Based on what Grid_markRefineDerefine looks like, my
first guess is that I'd add a call to gr_forceDerefInRadius at the end of
Grid_markRefineDerefine, so I'd need to have a modified version of both
files. Is this the best way to achieve this?

Thanks for the help,

Varchas