[FLASH-USERS] Problem with MPI while running FLASH in Docker

Полина Бевад black_estrella at mail.ru
Mon Jul 8 14:57:57 EDT 2019

Dear FLASH users,

Has anyone encountered the problem of running FLASH 4.6 from Docker image `icksa/flash4-deps`?

I received the error "/usr/local/mpich2 can't be found while run `make` command after `setup.py`, that means that MPI isn't installed (and yes, this folder is really absent in docker container). It is strange, because this image must be fully predefined and must contain all needed libraries.

I tried Docker image as a simplier way to try new version, because a primitive update of folder with FLASH from 4.4 to 4.6 version didn't work in my case: error of /usr/local/hdf5 -lz appeared and I would not want to reinstall libraries again...

Thanks in advance!
--
Polina Bevad