[FLASH-USERS] Implementing Jet via

Alex Robinson - UKRI STFC alex.robinson at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Jul 24 13:26:59 EDT 2019

Hello Guys,
     Thanks for this.  So since VELZ should correspond to the azimuthal velocity (v_phi as it were), I also need to ensure that the azimuthal velocity is zero (which will be true in my case) to ensure equivalence between ‘reflect’ and ‘axisymmetric’?

Thanks,
Alex

Dr. A.P.L. Robinson,
Plasma Physics Group Leader,