[FLASH-USERS] Problem with Installation Flash4.5

Ιωάννης Ταζές g.tazes at chania.teicrete.gr
Wed Jul 24 15:59:07 EDT 2019

Dear Users,

I m a new user on FLASH code I m trying to install Flash4.5 in ubuntu 18.04 LTS without success.. I have followed all the needed steps: Install  hypre-2.9.0b, hdf5-1.8.17. i have openmpi gcc-5 (5.5.0). Although i am having some troubles with configuring hdf5.

checking whether the C compiler works... no
configure: error: in `/home/tazes/WorkFlash4.5/HDF5_par/hdf5-1.8.17':
See `config.log' for more details

For further information i attach the configuration log file. if please someone can suggest any solution about the linux system of the files/version.

Thank you in advance
Tazes Ioannis