[FLASH-USERS] ​Add the resistivity η to the simulation of magnetoHD

Ernesto Zurbriggen ezurbriggen at unc.edu.ar
Fri Mar 29 11:24:17 EDT 2019

Hi Zhang!

>>I can’t find any calculation about resistivity. Is it in the kernels and
helpers of *Hydro Unit*? I can’t find the calculation about *magnetic
diffusion* in the Hydro Unit. Is it needed to *REQUIRE Diffuse*?
The calculation of resistivity is made
in source/physics/materialProperties/MagneticResistivity/MagneticResistivityMain/Constant
(for constant resistivity).
Also, in your config file, have you included a require statament like
this?:
   REQUIRES
physics/materialProperties/MagneticResistivity/MagneticResistivityMain

Best!

--
*Dr. Ernesto Zurbriggen*

**** Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas **(CONICET)**,
Instituto de Astronomía Teórica y Experimental (IATE), Argentina.*
**** Universidad Nacional de Córdoba **(UNC)**, **Observatorio Astronómico
de Córdoba **(OAC), Argentina**.*

*Teléfono: +54 0351 4331064-5, interno 222.*

*Laprida 854, Bº Observatorio (CP 5000), Córdoba, Argentina.*