[FLASH-USERS] Problem parsing HDF5 FLASH outputs

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 11:40:40 EDT 2019

Hi Vincenzo,

I would just like to point out that these tools have not likely been updated in a long time and are very out of date.

The yt project is currently probably your best option for visualizing FLASH data, and has many more capabilities than the old IDL routines:

http://yt-project.org <http://yt-project.org/>

Best,

John