[FLASH-USERS] Laser Problem - Error from HYPRE

Sai Siva saisiva.phys at gmail.com
Wed May 1 05:24:37 EDT 2019

Hi Klaus,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Yes, I have compiled and installed *mpich, hdf5 and hypre* in my *home*
directory.

I have reconfigured and build *mpich, hdf5 and hypre* libraries again
following your suggestion. This time I found some problems with *hdf5*.

Finally, I succeeded after doing the following steps:

1) Uninstalled *mpich* from *home* and installed it the root by the command
lines:

*sudo apt-get install mpi-default-dev    sudo apt-get install openmpi-bin*

  The installed *mpicc, mpiexec* was in */usr/bin/*

2) Then I Configured *hdf5 to work as parallel* in the home directory by
the following command lines:

CC=/usr/bin/mpicc ./configure --enable-parallel
--prefix=/home/FLASH_Code/HDF5/hdf5_parallel

make

make check

make install

Finally, it worked.