[FLASH-USERS] The problems in tabulated EOS

zdy0903 zdy0903 at stu.xjtu.edu.cn
Sun May 5 09:51:10 EDT 2019

Hi!

  I want to use use the tabulated EOS for Al in some other simulations. However, I meet a problems when excuting "make". it is just like

Eos_init.o: In function `eos_init_':
/home/zdy/Desktop/FLASH4.6/object/Eos_init.F90:123: undefined reference to `eos_initphysdata_'
Makefile:357: recipe for target 'flash4' failed
make: *** [flash4] Error 1

  This is also the a problem when I make "HeatedFoil" simulation. the setup script is ./setup HeatedFoil -a +3T +usm species=foil (I want to study how to use

tabulated EOS from HeatedFoil simulation). However, there is no such problem in LaserSlab simulation ( another one uses tabulated EOS).

  Is there any one knows what it is about? Thank you very much!

Zhang