[FLASH-USERS] Multiple targets in LaserSlab

Graeme Scott - UKRI STFC graeme.scott at stfc.ac.uk
Thu May 30 09:29:22 EDT 2019

Hi,

I've just started using FLASH, and its probably quite a basic question but I wondered if there was a simple way to modify the LaserSlab example such that I have two solid density targets with vacuum (or Helium) in between. I'd also be looking to have enough vacuum between each target and the boundary as I intend to irradiate each with an independent laser.

Any help or advice on how I could go about achieving this would be much appreciated.
Many thanks,
Graeme