[FLASH-USERS] Particles Unit

滝沢龍之介 ryunosukeway at icloud.com
Sun Nov 3 23:41:53 EST 2019

Hi flash-users,

I'm trying to use Particles Unit for calculating electric field and charge density generated by laser ablation plasma. And I have modified LaserSlab by adding declaration in Config file below.

PARTICLETYPE active INITMETHOD lattice MAPMETHOD quadratic ADVMETHOD Leapfrog
REQUIRES Particles/ParticlesMain
REQUIRES Particles/ParticlesMain/active/massive/Leapfrog
REQUESTS Particles/ParticlesMapping/Quadratic
REQUESTS Particles/ParticlesInitialization/Lattice
REQUESTS IO/IOMain/
REQUESTS IO/IOParticles
REQUESTS Particles/ParticlesForces/longRange
REQUIRES Grid/GridParticles

But there is a compile error below.

  use pt_interface, ONLY : pt_initFinalize
                                          1
Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'pt_interface.mod' for reading at (1): No such file or directory

Please teach me how to solve this problem. I’m sorry for a fundamental question.

Thanks,
Ryunosuke Takizawa

Institute of Laser Engineering, Osaka University

2-6 Yamada-oka, Suita, Osaka, 565-0871, Japan

E-mail: takizawa-r at ile.osaka-u.ac.jp