[FLASH-USERS] How to know which flag is necessary in setup command?

张天亮 zhangtl18 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Tue Sep 10 10:10:48 EDT 2019

Hello flash users,
     I'm new to Flash and I am trying to run the HeatedFoil example. But the compilation failed with the error message as follows:

Heatexchange.F90:100:26:

        (/EION_VAR,EELE_VAR,TION_VAR,TELE_VAR,ENER_VAR,EINT_VAR,&
                          1
Error: Symbol ‘eele_var’ at (1) has no IMPLICIT type
Heatexchange.F90:100:17:

        (/EION_VAR,EELE_VAR,TION_VAR,TELE_VAR,ENER_VAR,EINT_VAR,&
                 1
Error: Symbol ‘eion_var’ at (1) has no IMPLICIT type

I think the reason should be that the setup command did not contain all the necessary flags. But how can I know which flag is necessary here?

Thank you.

Zhang Tianliang