[FLASH-USERS] adding cooling function in FLASH

Slavin, Jonathan jslavin at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 21 14:32:12 EDT 2020

Hi Antoine,

There is a unit called SutherlandDopita in the user contributed code
collection that will do what you want - or at least will show you how to do
it. By default it looks for a table to read (which is available online for
download). If you have any questions about this feel free to ask me.

Regards,
Jon