[FLASH-USERS] Simple 1D LaserSlab

Thibault Goudal thibault.goudal at u-bordeaux.fr
Tue Dec 15 04:59:23 EST 2020

Hello once again,

To correct the previous mail, the setup was actually correct for running a perfect gas.
In a multiTemp model, the perfect gas equation I wrote down was innacurate.
The equation should take into account the contribution of both populations:

(assuming that the effect of Trad is negligible)

With this corrected formula, the output pressure and the calculated one match perfectly.

Still, I would like to run my case with a 1-Temperature model.

Sorry for the previous mail, no problem with the .par inputs for a perfect gas.

Thibault G