[FLASH-USERS] multispecies ionmix not found

Aodhan McIlvenny amcilvenny01 at qub.ac.uk
Wed Feb 12 20:07:40 EST 2020

Hi Marissa,

Thanks for the help, it's now running.

I noticed this page in the manual previously, since it noted that it
tracked the average ionization and average atomic number only. I was
hoping that there would be a quick change to the input file that allowed
the output of each ion species within 1 material, since the IONMIX file
has a relative abundance of each ion species, they must be being
computed but maybe not output. I will continue to look into this.

All the best,

Aodhan