[FLASH-USERS] How Laser Break through the Target

Scott Feister sfeister at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 17:19:43 EST 2020

Zhang,

Temporal dynamics can matter! I will just add a comment that two lasers
with the *same *amount of energy but *different *pulse durations aren't
necessarily expected to do the same thing. The 0.4 ps pulse has 10x less
time for the same amount of energy to dissipate into the target, for
example.

I haven't looked at the specific parfile, and maybe something else is going
on here as well!

-Scott