[FLASH-USERS] output_directory parameter

g.granda at irya.unam.mx g.granda at irya.unam.mx
Fri Jan 17 16:36:36 EST 2020

Hello,
I wonder if there is a length limit for the parameter  output_directory.
Recently I tried to output my snapshots
in other folder using an absolute path for that parameter in the
flash.par file. Flash ignored that parameter saying :

  read :  skipping the following line due to a syntax error:
  output_directory=
"/fs/nas17/other1/guido/simulations/mc_evolution/bouchut/cond_

On the message the string of the output directory was incomplete, so I
wonder how I can change the string length of that parameter so all the
snapshots
get saved in the right place. I'm using FLASH 4.5.

Cheers,